GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A Body Moisturizer for Every Moment

Summer Moisturizer_Molton Brown

Recently I was playing double with my close friends and one of them pulled Molton Brown Rok Mint Moisturizer out of her bag and put it on her legs between sets. It was so funny to see the full bottle with a pump on the bench! The things we will do for hydrated and smooth legs! Here are some other favorites:

Summer Body Moisturizers

1. Hydraboost Body Butter. Coming soon! I designed this with our client-loved core Hydraboost formula of Vitamin B5 and peptides for firming, and then added coconut oil for an extra boost of natural hydration!

2. Kiehl's Creme de Corps Light-Weight Body Lotion. An absolute Bluemercury client favorite post-pool or beach. It is the lighter version of the cult classic Creme de Corps. 

3. La Mer After Sun Enhancer. Has a hint of glow and glimmer that makes it perfect for daytime events – barbecues, weddings, anywhere!

4. Caudalie Divine Oil. I use this on my legs and feet after I am dressed, before I go out for shiny, healthy, sleek looking legs. Also perfect for arms, shoulders and dry elbows! It has a delicious scent, too.

Quick Tip: I love using a PowerGlow Peel on my legs before moisturizing to quickly exfoliate for  smooth, glowing skin!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I power peel my body often, come out w body peels. They would walk off your shelves.

And I love my caudalie oil, and the smell is divine. Pun intended.

Anonymous said...

I loooooove the Caudalie Divine Oil. The smell truly is divine :-)

checkmarry said...

I looking for is, it is very helpful.

What Wholesale

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing. Can you play more games at : happy wheels