GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A New Love: Outdoor Wedding Sunscreen


Those of you that know me know I am a sunscreen diehard. If you show up at our office Monday with a sunburn, you are sure to get a lecture from me. But I get it. Sunscreens feel like extra work and they sometimes feel so heavy. I had an outdoor wedding to go to last Saturday afternoon when it was 90 degrees outside. Allie, one of our beauty experts from Bethesda did my makeup.   When she asked me if I wanted a sunscreen under my makeup, I almost hesitated. Imagine that? I asked, "What is your favorite sunscreen to wear under makeup on a boiling hot day?" She told me, hands down, her favorite is ReVive’s new Soleil Superior Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen. She was right. It absorbed right into my skin and had a luminous finish. We used an M-61 Skincare PowerGlow Peel first to create a canvas of smooth, exfoliated skin.  Then, we used Chanel’s Les Beiges Healthy Flow Foundation (in select stores!) over it. My makeup was absolutely perfect all day and night. Thank you Allie and ReVive!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking lovely!

checkmarry said...

The Bridesmaid dresses in the picture is very beautiful.
Search for or buy more dresses, please visit: bridesmaid dresses 2016

Unknown said...

There is no doubt that they are the best in their business in the country! High quality water park equipment by aquatic playground! I would suggest them to every one of you out there!
aquatic playground

Joanna said...

Hi Marla! To start, I love your obsession with sunscreen. As a fellow fair-skinned, blonde-haired woman, I spend a frightening amount of time researching the best formulas and products. Do you find that there is a difference when you wear physical (SkinCeuticals) vs chemical (ReVive Soleil) versions? After years of research, I've found that physical/mineral versions are best at keeping my dark spots at bay while helping to minimize sensitivity. It would be great to see a post on this topic!

Unknown said...

great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post. Keep on posting!
happy wheels

Anonymous said...

Goods always of great quality of 20% off Joules Code..If on the odd occasion not..A refund..Exchange without a quibble..Great choices.

Unknown said...

Huge play center for kids and never very busy. Cafe and sports area too. Best fun center in Lakeside. Playground is so big and the ball pit has a system that dumps plastic balls on children every few minutes… http://www.generalrecreationinc.com/we-can-help-you-raise-money/
http://www.generalrecreationinc.com/water-park-equipment/

Anonymous said...

The stuff in this blog is in not only incredible but also providing the great knowledge to the people.Lender

Unknown said...

Your articles make whole sense of every topic.

Guaranteed