GA Tracking Code

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Meet Hydraboost Body Butter: Our Newest Addition to M-61 Skincare!

Hydraboost Body Butter

I'm thrilled to introduce to you the latest addition to the M-61 Skincare Hydraboost collection - Hydraboost Body Butter! I designed this vegan hydrating body butter with our client-loved core Hydraboost formula of B5 and peptides to firm and nourish the entire body, and then added coconut oil for an extra boost of natural hydration. I use it daily to immediately firm and moisturize thirsty skin, right when I get out of the shower. It's my go-to for soft, firm summer skin. 

We're so excited about Hydraboost Body Butter that we're giving some away! Head over to our social channels on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to enter to win the new Hydraboost Body Butter. I can't wait to hear what you think of it! 

Read more about the benefits of coconut oil in my recent blog post here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a real skin treat!