GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

What's In My Summer Bag?




This time of year, I always have a combination of these essentials with me. During the summer it's all about SPF, glowing skin, fun lip glosses and easy hair care! 
  1. SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense Sunscreen SPF50: The family sunscreen for the face!
  2. La Roche-Posay Anthelion SX: My favorite moisturizing sunscreen for arms, legs and décolletage during tennis, running or biking.
  3. Caudalie Divine Oil: I use this before I go out for legs and arms hydration.
  4. Bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist: Super refreshing! 
  5. R&Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo: A must-have for hot weather.
  6. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel (in select stores): Perfect for that fresh-faced bronze look.
  7. NARS Undercover Lip Gloss in Get Dirty: Loving this fun Undercover collection for summer, with cute names and great shades.
  8. Genuine Glow Reviving Oil Lip Tint: The easiest application and a light summer tint.
  9. This Works Perfect Heels Rescue Balm: Sandal season calls for a little heel rescue!
  10. Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Telluride (coming soon!): One of the best summer colors!
  11. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil UV Protective Dry Oil Finishing Spray (coming soon!): Light & delicious smelling UV protection for hair
  12. M-61 Skincare PowerGlow Peel: These go everywhere with me for quick exfoliation and glow!
  13. Lune+Aster Vitamin C + E Lipgloss in Rockstar (coming soon!): I throw this in my pocket on weekends if we are at a concert or a night out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooooove the Caudalie Divine Oil. The smell is just amazing.